Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Before Lexx came into town I was lucky enough to spend some time with my boy. We had a great time with the puppies and going to eat at one of our favorite places, Velvet Taco. They also have a fabulous specialty beer that we were able to enjoy.
Most of my weekend was spent my the pool with Lexx (and the pug pups, Sofia and Baxter) drinking Margaritas with frozen berries for ice and enjoying our pretty new swimsuits. Surprisingly lots of berries were consumed this weekend because my mom and her best friend made delicious berry cobbler! I was happy to have a wonderful last full weekend of summer before I start my internship tomorrow and begin living in the "real world." I can't wait to share all my experiences there on the blog! love, lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment